Here are 5 things that will change from banks to the gas cylinder.
Hyderabad: A new month is approaching, and with it, new rules. Beginning May, a lot will change. Many aspects of life are changing, from banks to LPG gas cylinders. It's helpful to know ahead of time how things will change starting tomorrow.
1. Axis Bank is introducing new regulations. These regulations take effect on May 1st. Part of this has nothing to do with consumers. The minimum average balance limit has been raised. SMS rates will also increase. Furthermore, if you withdraw money outside the free limit, you will be charged more.
2. On May 1st, the third phase of the vaccination process will begin across the country. The vaccine is available to all people over the age of 18.
3. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has taken a significant decision. Insurance firms have been ordered to double policy coverage by Health Sanjeevani. From May 1st, coverage will be available up to Rs 10 lakh.
4. On the first day of each month, oil marketing firms check gas cylinder prices. On May 1st, this could result in a rate hike of a gas cylinder.
5. During the month of May, banks may be closed for up to 12 days. State holidays, on the other hand, differ. On the day of Ramadan, banks in the Telugu states are closed. May 1st is a national holiday for Labor Day.