The following are the excerpts of YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's address to the party activists of the Telangana state on Wednesday at Attapur in Hyderabad:
* Villains appear to be winning till the end, but the hero goes on to win at the end overcoming all odds. Similarly, the YSRCP will win in the end
* We should take inspiration from legendary tribal leader Komaram Bheem who defied Nizam's rule and the British rule alike
* I wanted to meet the kin of those who died in the wake of late YSR's death. Now, I am sending my sister Sharmila to meet the kin of all the families in Telangana. She will meet every affected family.
* Every poor person should get ration card and a house in Telangana
* I am confident that YSRCP's flag would fly in Telangana by 2019
* Those who stand by the public will be with us. We will continue to fight for the people of Telangana.
* The true leader is one who listens to the heart beat of the people.
* Now, TRS is in power, In the coming four years, it will be washed away due to opposition from the people.
* If leaders who cannot speak Telugu can work in Telangana, why cannot those who have been living here for 60 years work and operate in Telangana.
* A time will come when TDP would be washed away from Telangana. Chandrababu would be rejected by the people of Telangana. Only Congress, BJP and the YSRCP would remain in Telangana.
* Those who are defecting from the YSRCP into other parties, will repent their decision four years down the line. What is important for us is whether the people are with us or not.