Three labourers suffered electrocution in Shapurnagar area of Jeedimetla on Thursday afternoon. They came into contact with live wire while tying the banners of a mobile phone outlet.
According to the police, three persons - identified as Akbar, Imran and Imtiyaz - were tying the banners of the cellphone outlet in the Jeedimetla area as part of its publicity. However, while they were tying the banner on an electric pole, they accidentally touched a live wire. They fell down and suffered critical injuries.
They were rushed to the nearest hospital, where their condition is stated to be critical. The police reginstered a case and are investigation.