Kanpur: Four people in a family died
on the spot after drinking poisonous tea. Rani, mother of three
children, a resident of Bela area of Auraiya district in UP, died
along with her kids on Monday night.
As usual, Rani gave tea to her three children, Mansi, 8, Upasana, 3, and Kanhaya, 7, on Monday night. But they died after drinking tea as it became poisonous. Rani’s husband Ram Chandra Chauhan works in New Delhi.
A senior police official said according to preliminary reports, they died because of poisonous tea. Police are waiting for postmortem report to know more about the incident.
Rani’s parents lodged a complaint against in-laws. The Police have arrested father-in-law and mother-in-law.