Daily relaxations are allowed for four hours in the morning, between 6 am and 10 am.
In the wake of the surge in Covid-19 cases, the State Cabinet has decided to implement the lockdown for 10 days from 10 am starting on Wednesday i.e. May 12 till May 21. The Cabinet has also decided that all activities will be allowed from 6 am to 10 am every day.
- The Cabinet has decided to impose a lockdown for 10 days from 10 a.m. starting tomorrow on Wednesday, May 12th.
For the needs of the people, restrictions will be lifted every day from 6 am to 10 pm for people to buy essential and emergency services.
- All kinds of shops will be open for only 4 hours. The lockdown will be strictly enforced for the remaining 20 hours.
- The Cabinet will reconvene on May 20 to review the matter of continuing the lockdown and take the decision based on the situation.
- On a war footing the Cabinet has decided to call for global tenders for vaccine procurement.
- The Cabinet has directed Chief Minister Somesh Kumar to make available remedesivir injections, oxygen and other corona drugs.
- Decision to form a committee chaired by Ministers in all the districts with the Collector, DMHO, Hospital Superintendent at the District Centre, Drug Inspectors as members.
-CM KCR directed the ministers of the respective districts to review the corona situation in their respective district centres on a daily basis.
- Chief Minister KCR spoke with the manufacturers of Remedesivir injection over the phone during the cabinet meeting and sought adequate supply of these drugs to the state.
State Level Task Force
- Cabinet approves appointment of State Level Task Force chaired by Industries Minister KT Rama Rao for the expeditious supply of daily medicines and vaccines. Industries Chief Secretary Jayesh Ranjan, GAD Principal Secretary Vikas Raj, Panchayati Raj Chief Secretary Sandeep Sultania, CMO Secretary and COVID Special Officer Rajasekhar Reddy will be members of the task force.
- Lockdown does not apply to all types of agricultural activities related to agricultural production, allied sectors, agricultural machinery work, management of rice mills, related transport, sending of grain to FCI, fertilizer, seed shops, seed manufacturing factories etc.
- The Cabinet has decided to continue the procurement of grain as usual keeping in view the interests of the farmers of Telangana state.
- Pharmaceutical companies in the medical field, medical device manufacturing companies, medical distributors, medical shops, all types of medical services, government and private clinics, their employees, staff and their vehicles are allowed with special passes.
- Drinking water supply and sanitation management in rural and urban areas will continue as usual.
-Power generation and distribution systems and their ancillary activities operate as usual.
- Transportation on national highways will continue as usual.
- Petrol and diesel pumps will be open on national highways.
- Exemption for cold storage and warehousing activities
- Exception for print and electronic media
- Employment work will continue as usual.
- Government offices will work with 33 percent staff.
- Banks and ATMs will operate as usual during the lockdown.
- Only a maximum of 40 people are allowed for weddings with all prior approvals
- Only a maximum of 20 people are allowed in the event of a funeral.
- The decision to set up check posts at the state borders around Telangana.
- Metro and RTC public transport will be available from 6 am to 10 am.
- Ration shops are open from 6 am to 10 am.
- Cooking gas, petrol pumps will continue as usual.
- Banks and ATMs will operate as per the timings.
-The Cabinet directed the DGP to take steps to ensure that the above exemptions are fully complied with in accordance with the COVID rules.
- Wine shops will be open between the stipulated time of 6 am to 10 am in the morning hours.
COVID -19, Disaster Management Act 2005 - Imposition of Lockdown from 12.05.2021 till 22.05.2021- Orders - Issued. pic.twitter.com/Tg5w8jawnf— IPRDepartment (@IPRTelangana) May 11, 2021