Eight Trains From Telugu States
31 May, 2020 19:01 IST|Sakshi Post
HYDERABAD: Indian Railways is all set to run special trains from Monday, June 1. The railways have announced a second set of 200 trains that it will operate from tomorrow. In view of this, South Central Railway (SCR) will operate nine trains from tomorrow. From these, 8 trains will be run through two Telugu states. All arrangements are made in this regard.
Below are the trains will run under SCR:
Mumbai CST- Hyderabad (Hussain Sagar Express)
Howrah- Secunderabad (Falaknuma Express)
Hs Nanded- Amritsar (Sachkhand Express)
New Delhi- Hyderabad (Telangana Express)
Danapur-Secunderabad (Danapur Express)
Guntur-Secunderabad (Golconda Express)
Tirupati-Nizamabad (Rayalaseema Express)
Hyderabad- Visakhapatnam (Godavari Express)
Secunderabad- Nizamuddin Bi-Weekly (Duranto Express)
South Central Railway (SCR) released an advisory to passengers intending to travel by special trains. The Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) for the passengers travelling in the special trains are as under:
- Passengers with confirmed e-tickets will be permitted to enter the railway station premises.
- Both the passenger movement and the driver of the vehicle ferrying passengers to and from the station will be allowed entry depending on the confirmed e-ticket.
- All the passengers will be screened to identify and give entry to only asymptomatic passengers to board the train
- Passengers will have to arrive at the departure station at least 90 minutes before the departure time of the train.
- Passengers will be given hand sanitizers at all entry and exit points as well as onboard the train.
- All the passengers will have to wear face cover on the station premises and during train travel.
- Social distancing has to be strictly maintained during the train journey.
- Health advisories and guidelines will be spread by the Railway Ministry with the help of Information, Education and Communication campaign for the railways' staff and passengers.
- Trains will not be equipped with linen, blankets or curtains this time. No stalls or booths on station platforms will be allowed to open. No vendor shall be allowed to sell on the platforms. Passengers can either bring their own food or buy ready-to-eat meals from the IRCTC. The ticket fare will not include meal costs.
- The travelling passengers, on arrival at their destinations will have to adhere to such health protocols as prescribed by the destination states and Union Territories.
- It is mandatory for train passengers to download Aarogya Setu mobile app on their phones.