Happy Bhogi 2021: Send These Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, Quotes, SMS To Your Dear Ones
13 Jan, 2021 08:58 IST|Sakshi Post
Every year Sankranti is celebrated with much joy and fervour not only in the Two Telugu states but also in other parts of the country. In Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Sankranti is a three day festival. The first day is celebrated as Bhogi, the second one is Makar Sankranti and the third day is Kanuma. Here are some Bhogi wishes and messages for you my dear readers.
Also Read: Telangana School Reopening: Education Department Releases New Rules
Also Read: Happy Makar Sankranti 2021: Quotes, WhatsApp Greetings, Facebook Messages, Images For Friends And Family
- On the auspicious day of bhogi, may your future be as bright as sun shine, and bring you prosperity in your life.
- Flame your past in Bhogi and invite the new year with new hopes and aspirations. Happy Bhogi to all.
- On the blissful occasion of Sankranti, Lohri, Pongal & Bhogi I wish you for prosperity, peace and happiness.
- May the brightness of sun and merriment of Bhogi fill your year fill beautiful memories and high spirits….. Wishing you a warm Bhogi!!!
- Bhogi is the way of thanking God for showering his love on us and let us make it a memorable day…. Happy Bhogi!!!
- Hope you always rise high just like the colorful kites that dot the sky.
- Just as the flames of bon-fire rise high, may this coming year be bright and bring prosperity in your life.
- May the festive season of Bhogi bring along happiness, success, peace and prosperity into your life. Warm wishes on Bhogi to everyone.”
- “Wishing you and your family a blessed and beautiful Bhogi full of high spirits, positivity and good times.”
- “May this zealous festival fill your life with high spirits and great enthusiasm. Warm wishes on Bhogi to you and your loved ones.
Facebook Messages and WhatsApp Status:
- Bhogi is an auspicious day to start anything new. May your fields yield more crop, may your family be prosperous.
- May thus sun shine bring light and brightness in your lives. Happy Bhogi to you and your family.
- Celebrate Bhogi this year with your family and friends and share good wishes and feast meal. May this Bhogi bring many more celebrations in your life. Happy Bhogi.
- Let Bhogi be a beginning of every auspicious occasion in your life. Leave the past behind and move ahead for a great future. Happy Bhogi.
- May you prosper this year with festive mood every day, and may this year bring lot of wealth, health and prosperity in your family.
- A new start, a new goal with happiness. Wishing you a very Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May this harvesting season bring you success and wealth. Have a happy and safe Maar Sankranti!
- It’s a day of new beginnings for everyone and new begins are full of thrills and experiences. Wishing you a very happy Makar Sankranti from my family and me!