Apple iPhone 13 Models Leaked: Check Features, Launch Date, Price In India
18 Apr, 2021 12:07 IST|Sakshi Post
Apple has announced to host a virtual event in April dubbed “Spring Loaded” wherein it is said to announce new iPad Pros, AirTags, and more. While the US tech giant is yet to reveal the iPhone 2021 launch event details, rumours suggest that it should take place in September. At this event, Apple is expected to launch four iPhones including the iPhone 13, the iPhone 13 Pro, the iPhone 13 Pro Max and the iPhone 13 mini.
The design of the phones with their camera layouts are going viral on social media and it looks like iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini will come with dual rear cameras while the iPhone 13 Pro Max will come with a triple rear camera setup.
The rumoured iPhone 13 can be seen with dual-rear camera sensors that are positioned diagonally from each other instead of being vertically aligned as on the iPhone 12. Whereas the iPhone 13 Pro Max is said to have three camera sensors on the back that are larger than the ones on the previous version.
Let’s take a look at the top features that we could see in the upcoming iPhone model.
- Recently, alleged images of the iPhone 13 appear with a square-shaped camera module wherein the two sensors are placed diagonally paired with LED flash. Other leaks suggest that the upcoming iPhone 13 mini will be available in funky colour variants.
- The camera specifications are not revealed yet but rumours suggest that it could be similar to the iPhone 12, which includes 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel dual-camera module. Some other rumours suggest that the upcoming iPhone 13 will pack larger camera sensors when compared to the successor.
- One of the biggest changes that the upcoming iPhone 13 series will be the reduction of the size of the wide notch. It is said that, when compared to some of the previous generation iPhones, Apple will cut down on the size of the iPhone 13 mini’s notch.
- Rumours suggest that the upcoming mini model will pack a 5.4-inch screen. Reports circulating on the web have also revealed that the iPhone will come with a higher refresh rate. It will also include Face ID and Touch ID.
- As far as the hardware setup is concerned, the upcoming iPhone 13 series including the mini is expected to be powered by Apple’s next-generation A15 Bionic chipset. On the software front, the phone is said to run on the iOS 15 version, which is set to be announced at WWDC 2021 online-only event.
As of now, Apple has not shared any information on the iPhone 13 series is expected to debut in October this year.