SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: SBI is replacing 5454 jobs across the country, according to reports. The exam for these positions will be held in the coming days. Learn about the exam pattern and syllabus.
1. The State Bank of India (SBI) will be filling 5454 Junior Associate positions. These openings may be found at any SBI branch around the country. SBI has received applications from degree holders and students in their last year of study. Thousands of people have applied.
2. How does SBI choose candidates for these positions? What is the format of the exam? What is the course outline? What kind of questions can be expected in the exam and on what topics? Find out what the test pattern is for the 5454 clerk positions that are being replaced.
3. SBI will hire Junior Associate candidates based on their performance in the Prelims and Mains. The preliminary test will be conducted online. There are 100 objective questions in the prelims. There will be a total of 100 points awarded. The test is only 60 minutes long. There will be 20 minutes allotted for each of the three sections.
4. In the English Language test, there are 30 questions for 30 points. Numerical Ability is worth 35 points for 35 questions. In the Reasoning Ability section, you'll get 35 points for answering 35 questions. Each right answer is worth one point. For each incorrect response, 0.25 points will be deducted.
5. Ten times as many candidates will be chosen for the mains than for the current positions. Because 5454 positions are now open, 54,540 applicants will be chosen for the mains.
6. In addition, the SBI Junior Associate Main Exam will be conducted online. There are 190 questions in Mains. There will be 200 points allotted. The time allotted for the exam is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
7. In general/financial awareness, you'll get 50 points for 50 questions. General English receives 40 points for 40 questions, Quantitative Aptitude receives 50 points for 50 questions, Reasoning Ability receives 60 points for 50 questions, and Computer Aptitude receives 60 points for 50 questions.
8. Financial/General Awareness Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude each take 35 minutes.
9. Except for General English, all questions are in English and Hindi. A quarter will be a negative number. Those who clear the main exam will go to the final round of selection. Document verification and a test of the local language are among the things they also consider.