Milad-un-Nabi Greetings, Whatsapp Messages To Send Your Loved Ones
19 Oct, 2021 08:49 IST|Sakshi Post
Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi or Mawlid is a very special day for Muslims and it is known as the day when the Prophet Muhammad was born. It is celebrated across the world in the third month of the Muslim Calendar. According to the Muslims, the Prophet Muhammad was born in Mecca on the 12th of Rabee-ul-Awwal in 570 CE. Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi is celebrated in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
On this special day, Muslims remember and celebrate the Prophet Muhammad's life. They hold night-long prayers. Here are some of the WhatsApp, Facebook messages, and quotes of the Prophet.
Eid Milad Un Nabi Mubarak WhatsApp, Facebook Messages And Quotes:
- I wish that the night of this Eid-e-Milad Un Nabi blesses everybody with good health and heart. May all your worries fade away as the night passes and Allah protects you and your family always. Wish you a very happy Eid-e-Milad.
- May the noor of this month illuminate your heart.
- We hope that may Prophet Muhammad always guides you in vices and showers his blessing on everybody. Happy Eid-e-Milad Un Nabi to all.
- Hope you all be guided by your faith in Allah and his dear messenger. Have a blessed Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi.
- May Allah bless you with all that you have wished for. Eid Milad-Un-Nabi
- May Allah’s rah mat help you to lead a halal and meaningful life. Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi Mubarak.
- May Allah’s blessings never stop shining upon you and your family! Wish you all a very Happy Eid-e-Milad un-Nabi 2021!
- May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and give you a healthy life. Eid Milad-Un-Nabi Mubarak.
- Hope that Allah bestows his choicest blessings on us, and our association grows stronger every year. Wishing you joy and prosperity on Eid-e-Milad.
- Sending you my best wishes on this merciful day and hope you have a beautiful and meaningful celebration of this Eid Ul Milad Un Nabi with your loved ones.
- Eid is the combination of 3 meaningful words E – Embrace with open heart, I – Inspire with impressive attitude, D – Distribute pleasure to all. Eid-e-Milad un Nabi to all.
- When My Arms Cannot Reach People Close to My Heart. I Always Hug Them With My Prayers. May Allah’s Peace B With U a Very Happy Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi.
- May the luminous divine light reflect in your life and brighten your soul. Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak!
- "O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you." – The Holy Quran 2:208
- “Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way out for him and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined.” Quran 65:2-3
- And let there be from you a nation inviting to good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful | Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:104
- "It is you we worship, and you we ask for help." – The Holy Quran 1:5
- "And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out." – Al-Talaaq 65:2
- “Do not lose hope, nor be sad.” Quran 3:139
- "Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant." – The Holy Quran 7:199
Also Read: Old City in Hyderabad Decked Up For Eid Milad Celebrations to Mark Prophet Muhammad Birthday