Friendship Day 2021: Quotes, WhatsApp, Facebook Messages To Wish Your Best Friends
1 Aug, 2021 10:53 IST|Sakshi Post
Friends are the only people we remember from the best to the worst of times. We always have them when we need them during those moments of our lives. Friendship is a mutual affection that binds people through different phases of life. To celebrate this special bond, we celebrate Friendship Day every year on the first Sunday of August.
Here are some wishes, messages, greeting cards, and quotes to share with your friends on Friendship Day 2021.
- Happy friendship day to you all. Sending love and best wishes to you on this friendship day. Love you all.
- Wishing you a happy friendship day, my dear friend. May God strengthen our bond and fill our lives with happy memories.
- You are one of the blessings I got in life. I’m grateful to God for our friendship. Happy Friendship Day, bestie!
- I just wanted to tell you that you’ve always held a special place in my heart. Happy Friendship Day, buddy!
- Hey, bestie! Happy Friendship Day! You are one of the kindest, funniest, and most helpful one I’ve ever met. Let’s stick to each other forever!
- Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my dearest, sweetest friend who has always surprised me with doing things that no one would ever do for me.
- I find myself extremely lucky to have a friend like you who is much more than a friend to me, who is my life…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.
- No matter how old we grow, no matter how much distance we have between us, you will always stay in my heart…. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day 2021.
- You came into my life, you won my heart and you stayed….. This is the short and sweet story of our friendship which is out of this world….. Thanks for being such a good friend…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.
- You are an angel sent from heaven to make my life beautiful, my heart happy, and take care of my smile…. Happy Friendship Day to you my dear.
- Wishing a very Happy Friendship Day to my friend. You are the brightness to my smile, you are the light in the dark, you are the hope when I am lost.