HPCL Recruitment 2021: Apply for Apprentice Vacancies; Stipend of Rs 25,000/Month
6 Dec, 2021 12:11 IST|Sakshi Post
Engineers are needed for fresh graduate apprentice training positions at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
What You Should Know:
- Candidates that are chosen will be hired temporarily.
- Candidates will be sent to various areas around the country once they have been chosen. They will be assigned to HPCL's marketing section.
- Graduate trainee apprentices will be hired for a year and will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000 if they are chosen.
- Those applying for the positions must be at least 18 years old and no more than 25 years old as of November 22, 2021, the start date for online applications.
- Certain age relaxations are available, and the details of these may be found in the official statement.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 60% in all semesters of their engineering degree to be considered.
- The positions are only open to Indian citizens.
- Candidates who have been authorised by the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) will be considered for the post.
- Apprenticeship training is not available to students who graduated before January 1, 2020.
- Candidates with more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- The final offer would be contingent on passing the medical exam set out by HPCL. Before a final offer is issued, candidates must also provide the necessary documents and/or certificates.
Who Can Apply?
Candidates for the positions must have a bachelor's degree in engineering (BE or B Tech) in one of the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Engineering In Computer Science Or Information Technology
What Is The Procedure For Applying?
- Candidates must use the NATS site to apply for the position.
- Use your NATS login ID if you have one; otherwise, you will need to establish an account.
- Before proceeding, candidates must fill out personal information such as their name, age, and educational background.
- Fill in the essential information and be sure you submit all the required and mandatory documents.
- Before clicking "submit," make sure to preview the form.
Launch Of The Online Application Form: November 22, 2021
Last Date Of Filling Out The Application Form – 6 December 2021
Date Of Interview: January 20, 2022 (tentatively scheduled)
Note: to submit your application form, log in here and fill out the form.
For any queries you might have, you can reach out via email at email@example.com or call on 022-23768082.
Also Read: Hyderabad Jobs Apply For J2EE Developer Posts at JP Morgan