AP CM YS Jagan To Unveil YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras
29 May, 2020 21:30 IST|Sakshi Post
AMARAVATI: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will on Saturday inaugurate YSR Rythu Bharosa Centres which aim to provide all the agricultural services to the farmers in villages. The chief minister will formally launch these centres via video-conferencing at an event at his Tadepalli camp office. The state government has put in place all the arrangements for this purpose.
The YSR Rthu Bharosa Centres will offer a basketful of benefits to the farmers. Here are some of them:
- The main objective of establishing these centres is to help farmers increase their income from farm produce and ensure food security for all.
- Each centre will have assistants from agriculture and allied sectors to help the farmers in the village.
- Farmers are supplied with quality seeds, fertilizers and pesticides. Soil tests are also done at these centres.
- Expert inputs will be given on what type of crops to be cultivated based on the soil tests.
- These centres suggest natural and organic methods for preventing pest menace without the use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- The agri shops affiliated to these centres will educate and train farmers in crop cultivation techniques, pest prevention and marketing techniques.
- These centres are designed to help farmers right from the stage of sowing seeds, harvesting crops and marketing of the farm produce.
- RBKs will serve as training centers for farmers. The Marketing department oversees the data sent by the assistants at RBK every day.
- A special joint collector will be appointed in every district to oversee the RBKs.If the farmer does not get the minimum selling price, the joint collector can immediately intervene and use the price stabilization fund for RBKs.
- State-of-the-art digital kiosks are being set up at RBKs in 10,641 villages. Through these kiosks, farmers will get seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, livestock feed, aquafeed and marketing services. It is said that this is the first such experiment in the history of the country.
- The specialty of these centres is that all the goods and services of agriculture and allied sectors will be made available to the farmers.