New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card for the students appearing in the Private Mode for the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 exams.
• Step 1: Go to the official website, cbse.nic.in
• Step 2: Click on the link 'Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2018 (Class X/XII)'
• Step 3: Click on the link 'Admit Card/Intimation Letter'
• Step 4: Select any of the options from Other Region, Delhi Region in the regions section and Application No., Previous Roll number and year and Candidate name
• Step 5: Click on proceed
• Step 6: Admit cards of private candidates will be displayed on the screen
• Step 7: Download and take print out of the same .
NOTE: Candidates need to carry the admit card, a valid id proof and a photograph along with them to the examination hall as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the security check.
The admit cards for the class 10 and class 12 candidates in the regular stream, are yet to be issued by the CBSE
The board will release the admit cards in the second week of February 2019 as per sources. Once issued, regular students can collect their admit card from their respective schools. Or they can down load directly through the link for the login page for schools and students .
Also Read: TS SSC 2019 Examination Time Table