Highlights from Narendra Modi speech
11 Aug, 2013 18:24 IST|Sakshi
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi questions UPA government's Pakistan policy in the wake of the LoC attack in which 5 jawans were killed.
- Modi begins speech in Telugu:" We have Telugu-medium schools in in Gujarat."
- Modi heaps praise on former AP CM N T Rama Rao, tells TDP it has the legacy of NTR to help oust the Congress.
- Can we have a protocol with those who kill our soldiers, asks Modi.
- "My link with Hyderabad is fated. Hyderabad celebrates Sep 17 as Liberation Day and that day is my birthday too."
- Modi accuses Congress of creating a wedge between people of Telangana and Seemandhra regions.
- UPA government cannot provide security to nation, it is neck deep in vote-bank politics.
- The Congress has become a burden for India, says Modi, slams its governance.
- Today India's finance minister's age is equal to one dollar
- "Yes we can, yes will do... Jai Telangana, Jai Seemandhra, Bharat Mata Ki Jai, Vande Mataram," Modi's sign off.
- Sakshipost (with PTI inputs)