Fire in Begum Bazaar

21 Apr, 2015 11:10 IST|Sakshi
Fire in Begum Bazaar

A massivefire accident is reported from the busy, bustling business hub of Begum Bazar - Usman Ganj of Hyderabad.

Three-storied Pooja general stores was caught up in flames on Tuesday morning.

The general stores owner said the building was on fire by the time he reached the place to open his shop. The fire brigade is trying its best to put out the fire. The cause and damage are  yet to be investigated.

More News
Entertainment