Budget 2014: What has it for AP, Telangana?
10 Jul, 2014 11:52 IST|Sakshi
The Narendra Modi Government has been kind to the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh. the Union Government has laid focus on health and education sectors in Andhra Pradesh. (Budget highlights)
Here is what the government has offered to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- AIIMS-like institutions to be set up in every state.
- AP to have AIIMS like institution
- 5 more IITS, five IIMs. AP to have an IIT.
- Agriculture university in Andhra Pradesh
- Horticultural University in Telangana
- Kakinada port to be developed for handling hardware exports.
- Personal computers, electronic goods to be cheape
- Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes target same as that in interim budget.
- 60 more Ayakar Sewa Kendras to be set up in the country.
- Provide investment allowance at 15% for 3 yrs to manufacturing company which invest more than Rs 25 cr in plant and machiner
- Rs 100 cr set aside for development of Technology Development Fund
- Banks can give long-term funding to infrastructure.
- Rs 100 crore for training sportspersons for upcoming Commonwealth Games
- NRI fund for Ganga will be set up.
- Rs 10000 crore venture capitalist fund to boost start-ups, entrepreneurship.
- All govt departments and ministries to be integrated through E-platform by 31 Dec this year
- Rs. 200 cr for setting up 2000 producers' organisations across the country
- 100 soil testing laboratories across the country.
- Rs 5000 crore to improve agriculture storage infrastructure.
- FM proposes to provide finance to 5 lakh landless farmers through NABARD
Here are the Videos