A Brother and sister along with their niece were burnt alive when their house caught fire at Chinnaganjam in Prakasham district, police said today.
According to reports, the three were engulfed in flames when an LPG gas cylinder burst at their residence.
The incident came to light when the neighbours noticed smoke emerging from the house and broke open the door to enter into the house. They found charred bodies of the three children, they said.
Neighbours claimed that the brother got into an argument with his sister and set their house on fire leading to the tragedy.